This is a truly fantastic question together with over the course of this next blog post I will endeavor to answer the question. One we can answer at Timberdise
Is a log cabin a back garden room or is a back garden room different? I guess the quick response is they are each kind of the exact same thing but what makes them different is the way they are devised.
A log cabin is indeed a back garden room,but they may not look the exact same as a regular backyard garden room due to the cabins differentiating attribute that make it look just a little different to backyard garden room but they each do exactly the exact same thing. If you need more help visit Insulated garden rooms
Never get a log cabin or a back garden room messed up with a summer season home,they are two very different things. The key one is that a log cabin or backyard garden room has the capability to be used all year round while a summer season home isn’t seriously suitable for use throughout the winter time. Sure,some people will use them in the winter time but in comparison to a log cabin or backyard garden room they are not in the exact same league.
So,our backyard garden rooms are currently in the style of a log cabin When you think about a back garden room you think about the capability to have an additional room in the backyard garden that you can use for pretty much everything you want without having all the additional prices that comes with a routine home extension.
Benefits of a back garden room or log cabin.
1. You don’t have to worry about planning consent (in almost all instances).
2. You don’t have to worry about builders working on your home for weeks quite possibly months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the clutter together with dust.
4. Perhaps the most important reason of all is the price. A garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price together with time than a home extension.
5. The completed product is far more eye-catching together with eye catching than your normal home extension.
Most recent research indicates that incorporating a log cabin or backyard garden room to your home will boost the market value of your home. The common example is that a back garden room or log cabin around ₤ 5k will incorporate around ₤ 30k to your home. So not only are you getting a wonderful looking addition to your home than can be used for more or less everything,you are also incorporating much may need market value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the basics,let’s take a closer look at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a back garden room.
1. Let’s look at the wall structures of a back garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific style of a back garden room. For one the wall structures of the cabin are thicker than your common backyard garden building. Economy cabins begin at a 19mm thick wall but when you go up to look at the premium cabins they begin at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the unquestionably unbelievable 70mm thick wall structures.
2. Wood is a natural insulator so the thicker the wood the better the protection you get. But what wood also is terrific at doing is deflecting heat. So in the winter time your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the summer months the thicker the wall structures the cooler the cabin will be. This is another reason why a log cabin is a terrific option to have as your option for your perfect backyard garden room. The way the logs are devised is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin completely dry with the insulation working effectively. The thickness of the wood also eliminates any need for any man-made insulation on the wall structures,you simply don’t require it,thus saving you further money on wall insulation because the wood provides all you require.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the option on all cabins to upgrade the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the building. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall thickness of 34mm or above you get an automatic door together with window upgrade so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet again incorporate to insulation of the building.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but again when you upgrade to a cabin with wall structures of 34mm or above you will get an automatic upgrade for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which again incorporates to the insulation of the backyard garden room.
Contact us at Timberdise